SAWMILL STRUCTURES™“ THE GREAT CANADIAN BUNKIE GIVEAWAY” CONTEST RULES (the “Contest”)
SAWMILL STRUCTURES™ BUNKIE GIVEAWAY” CONTEST RULES (the “Contest”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1) The Contest begins on Saturday, Monday December 26th, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Sunday January 29th 2023 at 6 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
2) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
a. Complete ONE online “entry ballot form” in your legal name. Completion of this task gains you official entry into the contest and grants you eligibility into the random draw at the contest conclusion.
b. Optional tasks to increase the number of entry ballots in your name can be gained in various manners such as choosing to share the contest links to friends on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and or by sharing the link via other means which allows others to also participate in the giveaway contest by using the link the one has shared.
c. Optional tasks to increase the number of entry ballots in your name can be gained through “liking” and “following” and “subscribing” to Sawmill Structures™ Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts
d. Comply with Facebook, Instagram and You Tube Terms of Service and Rules.
3) You will receive one (1) Entry in the Contest when you complete the initial online entry ballot form described in Section 3 a. above and in accordance with these Rules.
LIMIT (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/ACCOUNT DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can only use one (1) Account to participate in the Contest. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once during the Contest Period using alternate email accounts or identities to increase the number of entry ballots, then all your Entries will be void. Use of any automated system to submit Entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON FACEBOOK AND/OR SPONSOR’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS OF AND VARIOUS OTHER INTERNET-BASED SITES) AND COMMENTED ON BY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
The Contest is open to all residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, officers and directors (and those with whom such persons are domiciled) of Sawmill Structures™ (the “Sponsor”), its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies and the contest judges
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
4) On Sunday January 29th 2023 at approximately 6PM. ET, one (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw for the Grand prize from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. A Random draw will also be held for secondary prizes.
5) Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be contacted by private message on Facebook or by email and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrant must reply by private message within one (1) business day of notification and provide the Sponsor with a contact phone number. The selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. The Sponsor will then email, and the selected entrant will be required to sign and return within one (1) business day of notification a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which:
a. confirms compliance with the contest rules;
b. releases the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, the contest judges and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest, the entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and
c. grants to the Sponsor the right to use the selected entrant’s name, address and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the contest without further notice or compensation.
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by private message within one (1) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, the he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
Grand Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize available to be won, consisting of the following:
- One selection of any Sawmill Structures Cabin offered in the Sawmill Structures™ website category “Smaller Cabins and Bunkies”
- Free Delivery to anywhere in Ontario
- 1 Stair-Wall Folding Ladder
- 1 year Cottage Life Magazine subscription
- 1 Personalized Bunkie Sign
- Approx. Value $16,000 (“Grand Prize”).
2nd Prize: There will be one (1) second prize available to be won (Most ballot points) consisting of the following:
$2500.00 Credit in the winner’s name (non-transferable) towards any Sawmill Structures™ Cabin Kit + Cottage Life Magazine subscription.
3rd Prize: There will be (5) Third prizes available to be won for most ballot points consisting of the following:
$500 Credit in the winner’s name (non-transferable) towards any Sawmill Structures Cabin Kit
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
6) By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void were prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
7) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
8) Sponsor’s right to use your name : You acknowledge that your name may appear in other electronic and print materials related to the Contest, including promotional materials
9) All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to
the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
10) By entering the Contest and submitting a ballot, each entrant: (i) Without limitation grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her post, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, officers successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, to modify, edit or disqualify any shared post if a complaint is received with respect to the post or for any other reason. If such an action is necessary at any point, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify the corresponding Entry and/or the associated entrant. If the Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that any of these does not comply with these rules for any reason at any time, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify Entry and/or the associated entrant.
11) Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future contests and promotions, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these rules will be judged void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
12) Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for a technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the Contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest.
13) In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
15) Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube or any other digital platform. Any questions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor directly